Proud Member Logo
Display your school's NAES membership by using the Proud Member Logo on your website and print matter. EPS, GIF, and JPG versions of the logo, along with a copy of the use policy, are contained in this zip file that members may download.
By downloading this zip file and using its contents, you and your NAES member school agree to abide by the following use policy.
The NAES Proud Member logo is a stand-alone design element, not words or parts of a statement, and must appear separate from other elements in all applications. It must be legible when reproduced. To these ends, you may not:
- stretch, condense, or re-proportion the logo.
- change the colors of the logo.
- place the logo in a box or circle.
- use the logo within a sentence, phrase, or headline.
- crowd, overlap, or merge the logo with words or images, or place it on a photo or design that obscures the words.
- shade, shadow, or screen the logo, use it in outline form, or fill it with a texture or photo.
- use the separate elements of the logo independently or in conjunction with other designs.
- tilt or rotate the logo.
If you have use questions, please contact:
David J. Schnabel, CAE
Communications & Events Coordinator
(800) 334-7626, ext. 6182