Palm Beach Gardens, FL United States
St. Mark’s Episcopal School is conducting a search for a dynamic educator to serve as a second grade teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. This position demands a teacher with the developmental and pedagogical background to embrace young children. Candidates should collaborate well with team members and demonstrate a commitment to professional growth. We are looking for applicants that keep students at the center and have proven success implementing best practices to help all students reach their potential. Ideal candidates thrive in mentoring children, partnering with parents, and will uphold the mission of the school with pride. St. Mark’s, established in 1979, is a coeducational parish day school, serving students from age two through Grade 8 in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The foundation of St. Mark’s program is to provide students with balanced exposure to academics, arts, athletics, and spiritual life.
Qualified candidates should have the following competencies:
● an understanding of foundational skills in math and literacy
● an ability to establish and maintain strong home-to-school partnerships
● professional and polished interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
● excellent communication skills, oral and written.
● proficiency in educational technology
● providing developmentally appropriate instruction and assessment in math, literacy, and social studies
● differentiating instruction to meet the individual needs of all students
● integrating authentic, age appropriate technology into the curriculum
● communicating regularly and honestly with parents
● Minimum bachelor’s degree (in Education preferred)
● State Certification or Statement of Eligibility
● previous Lower School teaching experience (preferred)
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Alexandra Fernandez, Head of Lower School, at email@example.com. For more information on St. Mark’s Episcopal School, please visit our website at stmarkspbg.org.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Alexandra Fernandez, Head of Lower