Olney, MD United States
St. John’s Episcopal School seeks an individual to join our small dynamic administrative support team, reporting to the Head of School. The Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the entire administrative team to ensure the smooth operations in the day to day running of the school.
Essential Job Functions:
Provide general administrative support to Head of School and Leadership Team
Manage internal, external and academic calendar in partnership with Associate Head of School.
Coordinate daily operations of school in partnership with Administrative team
Manage school database system (FACTS) and provide support as needed
Oversee G Suite and communicate with technical support
Produce school newsletter
Support faculty as needed
Support drop off and pick up of students
Coordinate non fundraising special events
Provide support to students -include training as CMT-certified Medical Technician (provided)
Development and maintain operation procedures as outlined above in addition to field trips, sporting events and afterschool activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a school environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Zoom, and database management
- Detail-oriented and self-directed
- Flexibility and an ability to multi talks and prioritize deadlines
- Initiative and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Appreciation of St John’s mission
This position offers benefits and a competitive salary in addition to all school holidays.
Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Kathy Schneider email@example.com.