Atlanta, GA United States
Position Type: Part-time, exempt, 25-30 hrs./wk., 11 months with generous paid time off
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience
The Admission & Enrollment Coordinator will lead with excellent skills as a communicator, listener, and marketer of a well-established preschool program. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Atlanta preschool and independent school admission practices, as well as a successful track record for working with a team, managing and leveraging spreadsheets and comparative data, and the creation of admission marketing materials.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a working knowledge of curriculum, developmental stages, and culture within each age-level to ensure information is accurately shared with prospective families
- Manage applicant and prospective family tours
- Oversee the efficient and confidential handling of applications and student information
- Collaborate with the Director and Assistant Director to establish admission standards, admission policies, and processes for evaluating and making final admission decisions
- Develop long-term enrollment and retention strategies, ensuring each grade-level is filled
- Manage events including open house, information sessions, new parent orientation, and new student gatherings
- Provide timely enrollment forecasting for budgeting purposes to the Director
- Serve as an ambassador and representative of CPS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and 1+ years of successful experience in the areas of enrollment management/student affairs
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and outreach for independent schools
- Excellent ability to express compelling and sincere information and ideas with clarity and precision, both orally and in writing
- Proficient use of computer and internet-based applications, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word & Excel; Google Suite tools; and student information systems, preferably SchoolAdmin
- Ability to work independently, manage time, meet deadlines, and be available to work outside of the normal school day when necessary
- Certification or willingness to obtain and maintain CPR & AED training
- Ability to lift and carry children up to 50 lbs. and assist with drills and evacuations using stairs
This position description is designed to define primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but is not limited to the work identified. The Admission & Enrollment Coordinator completes other tasks assigned by the Director and participates as a member of a fast-paced administrative team and organization focused on school improvement.
The Cathedral Preschool is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution. The school does not discriminate in employment or in enrollment. In hiring, the school will select the best qualified applicant without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and the name, email, and phone number for three professional references to Laurie Campbell.