Phoenix, AZ United States
The Alumni Relations and Community Engagement Coordinator at All Saints’ Episcopal Day School is a full-time position within the Advancement Department. The position reports to the Director of Advancement. This role provides strategic leadership and support in the areas of alumni relationships, community engagement, and database management. In addition, this role provides needed administrative support for the Advancement Department.
- Collaborate with the Director of Advancement and other administrative staff and personnel to build a culture of stewardship at All Saints’.
- Provide support for Advancement events and work collaboratively to facilitate the running of events.
- Alumni Relations: Work with the Advancement team to provide leadership in the area of alumni relations. Create an Alumni stewardship program with marketing, communication, annual events, social media engagement, and solicitation of gifts. Track alumni progress and integrate the alumni culture into our community at All Saints’.
- Community Engagement and Parent Group: Serve as the primary liaison for All Saints’ Parent Association (ASPA) by attending meetings, facilitating communication, supporting events, and engaging proactively to assist in the effective implementation of ASPA’s mission.
- Assist with prospect research, utilize programs and a database that tracks donors from entry into All Saints’ through alumni status. Work collaboratively to track donors’ progress (ex. communication, gifts, thank-yous, etc.).
- Produce, or assist with the production of financial, analytical, and demographic reports, as well as mailing lists, recognition lists, and other data extractions as requested. Serve as the backup for the Raiser’s Edge system and database entry. Oversee data stewardship, integrity, clean-up tasks, quality control audits, updates, and security for the fundraising database.
- Work with Receptionist/Database support to ensure that gift receipts and acknowledgment letters are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
- Fundraising within non-profit institutions or schools
- Raiser’s Edge
- The principles and practices of nonprofit fundraising and marketing, gift entry and administration, donor stewardship, database administration, records management
- The types of data, reports, and analyses needed to support the fundraising efforts of an educational institution
Skills and Abilities:
- Willingness and desire to work as a team
- Communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Be organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and use logic and analysis to troubleshoot software problems
- Exercise decisiveness and sound judgment in situations requiring the evaluation of information to reach creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in arts/non-profit administration, business, related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the areas of customer relations, events, education, marketing/communications, and/or non-profit
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and at least three professional references to email@example.com. Only complete application packages will be considered. Consideration of all candidates will take place until an offer is made and accepted.