Dallas, TX United States
Episcopal School of Dallas has an Assistant Softball Coach position available for Spring 2023. Looking for an energetic coach with a strong softball background who aspires to teach and mentor young athletes and contribute to the growth of the ESD softball program. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to lead and have a thorough knowledge of the sport, skill development and coaching techniques. Must attend all practices and competitions and manage aspects of the program assigned by the head coach/program director.
Experience, Skills and Responsibilities
- Previous softball coaching experience preferred
- Previous softball playing experience preferred
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the rules of the game
- Ability to successfully communicate with student-athletes, parents and members of the ESD athletic department
- Strong leadership and coaching presence
- Positively represent the Episcopal School of Dallas, along with appropriate supervision at all times
- Be on time to all required coaching responsibilities
- Manage game day logistics-lineups, substitutions, strategy
- Develop and work with pitchers throughout the program
This is a part-time, seasonal position with a stipend.
Mike Schneider, Head Softball Coach