Dallas, TX United States
Purpose: The Digital Communication and Website Manager is responsible for maintaining and implementing best practices for ESD’s website(s), recurring e-communications, including a comprehensive weekly newsletter, and the school’s community portals. As the keeper of our digital front door, this role contributes substantially to ESD’s mission-critical efforts to attract and retain the best possible community members across all constituencies.
- Manage ESD’s primary website, portals, and any subsites, implementing best practice strategies and ongoing content production
- Create, innovate, and launch video, photography, stories, and campaigns that engage key audiences
- Curate and send weekly parent e-newsletter and recurring division-specific communication.
- Partner with internal departments, including admission, athletics, development, fine arts, parents’ association groups, and college guidance, to develop and elevate content to engage target audiences further
- Measure and evolve ESD’s digital footprint using Google Analytics and other resources and, where possible, optimize for search engine performance utilizing both paid and organic SEO.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on digital communication and utilization of ESD’s communication-driven digital tools and resources; provide training as appropriate
- Responsible for working with the communications team in content generation and writing assignments
- Support ESD’s overall communication goals so that all constituents are engaged in a meaningful and timely manner, whether online or other means
Please apply through the following link.