Winter Haven, FL United States
Position: Director of Advancement & Auxiliary Programming
Reporting Line: Directly reports to the Head of School
School Summary: All Saints Academy was founded in 1966 as St. Paul’s Episcopal Parish School under Father Gilbertson and Father Sturrup of Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church. The school did not adopt its current name until 1993, when the middle and upper school portions of the facility were added, extending the grades serviced to grade twelve.
Mission: Inspiring independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners.
Vision: All Saints Academy exemplifies Judeo-Christian values within an Episcopal tradition.
We welcome students of all racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds striving to maximize each
student’s unique potential by instilling a sense of worth that comes with purpose, direction,
commitment, and success.
All Saints Academy’s Director of Advancement & Auxiliary Programming is responsible for
leading the school’s development efforts, including annual giving, fundraising events, and capital
campaigns as well as overseeing alumni, grandparents, and external partnerships. The Director
of Advancement & Auxiliary Programming is also responsible for working with the Head of
School to identify additional revenue-generating streams that benefit the school. The Director of
Advancement & Auxiliary Programming reports directly to the Head of School.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Director of Advancement & Auxiliary Programming will:
– Establish and execute forward-thinking development and strategic programs that optimally grow the annual, major, and capital campaigns; legacy gifts; and planned giving.
– Oversee all aspects of the development program, including fundraising, leading the annual giving program, guiding the capital campaign, soliciting corporate and foundation proposals; creating a strong alumni association, and special development events.
– Identify, research, and spearhead the implementation of a diverse and multifaceted fundraising program to support the school’s strategic vision, cultivating a culture of giving and gratitude across all constituencies and socio-economic strata.
– Collaborate with the admissions office on PR initiatives and the marketing and communications office to create/produce fundraising-related communication materials to expand and enhance the school’s visibility and reputation.
– Identify corporate and foundation funding opportunities and help draft grant applications.
– Strengthen relationships with the school’s alumni and further develop alumni programming.
– Identify, cultivate, and assist in soliciting major donors.
– Enhance existing relationships while building new relationships, systems, and programs that further tap into the generosity and resources of the community.
– Maintain a database of all contributors and provide development reports as required.
– Manage the development budget.
– Coordinate the school’s volunteerism efforts.
– Nurture and maintain a highly collaborative relationship with the head of school, the board chair, and individual board members, supporting them in all their fundraising responsibilities, and accompanying them on donor visits when appropriate.
– Oversee the Auxiliary Programming staff and the initiatives in that department.
– The Director of Advancement & Auxiliary Programming will actively participate in relevant school activities and events to promote the mission of the school as directed by the Head of School.
– Effectively carry out the school’s Strategic Plan.
Assume other responsibilities as requested to do so by the Head of School, including but not limited to the work assigned in carrying out the Strategic Plan.
Send your resume and cover letter to HR@allsaintsacademy.com