Covington, LA United States
CHRIST EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
DIRECTOR OF HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
The Director of High School Admissions reports to the school’s Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management and to the High School Division Head. The role of the Director of High School Admissions is to effectively recruit prospective high school students, who understand and are committed to the school’s mission and values.
The Director of High School Admissions will have, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Fully organize High School Open House events, including advertising, program design, preparing Open House folders and other materials, and training student and parent ambassadors for the events. Open House responsibilities also include: Organizing club and other student presentations, t-shirts, decorations, name tags, set up and break down.
- Schedule and conduct campus tours as required, including follow-up with students and parents.
- Schedule prospective students for individual and group Shadow Days. Interview parents for special interests of students, favorite subjects, sports, etc; assign student ambassadors, communicate Shadow Day schedule to teachers. Conduct follow-up with student, parents, teachers.
- Conduct outreach strategies for recruitment and retention of high school students. Work with CES Junior High Division Head to create activities to promote 8th grade retention.
- General: Handles all in-coming calls and inquiries about the high school; schedules interviews with High School Division Head for prospective students and parents; sends acceptance letters to students and parents; arranges course selection and scheduling process for enrolled students; communicates with Business Office as needed regarding new families.
- Conducts exit interviews and logs responses of students/parents who transfer from CES to other schools.
This is a part time position, with days/hours to be negotiated. Interested candidates are asked to email a cover letter, resume, and contact information to Mrs. Molly Heurtin, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completion of a formal employment application will be made later in the process.
Prospective candidates should contact:
Mrs. Molly Heurtin, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management