Rancho Santa Margarita, CA United States
St. John’s Episcopal School, an independent Episcopal school in Rancho Santa Margarita for students 8 weeks old through 8th Grade, is hiring a part-time Early Childhood Division Assistant Teacher for the Infant/Toddler Room program.
Position Type: Part-Time; 10-Month
Reports to: Early Childhood Division Principal
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Start: August 2021
• Support the classroom teacher in providing a loving classroom environment that supports
children’s emotional, physical, and cognitive development
• Communicate effectively and maintain a positive rapport with students, parents, and colleagues
• Help implement the curriculum created by the classroom teacher and collaborate accordingly
• Comply with the Title 22 Licensing Regulations
• Demonstrate a positive attitude, appropriate level of flexibility, and dependability
• Uphold a strong code of confidentiality.
• Perform other duties as assigned
How to Apply:
All candidates must apply directly through the St. John’s Career Opportunities website (www.stjohnses.org/about/career-opportunities). Candidates must complete an Online Application and include a resume with cover letter. Candidates are encouraged to provide other supporting documentation such as copies of degrees, teaching credentials, special certifications, etc.