Fort Worth, TX United States
Our Early Childhood Division seeks experienced, energetic, and motivated substitute teachers to work with preschool-aged children, ranging from 3 to 6 years of age. In order to be successful in our classrooms and aid students in their daily learning activities, the following is essential.
- Follow the classroom teacher’s lesson plans (both written and orally) to ensure consistency within learning
- Possess the ability and desire to work alongside a team, most often in tandem with a co-teacher
- Have a passion for child learning and social-emotional development
- Communicate effectively with students, as well as faculty members and staff
- Adhere to school policies and protocols to maintain a safe environment
- Supervise and assist children outside of the classroom, including morning drop off/afternoon pick up, lunch time and co-curricular classes.
- College degree in education, child-centered subject or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching and/or caring for young children
- Available to accept a substitute position the day one is needed and/or accept jobs if scheduled ahead of time
- Complete interview process as well as background check.
- Teaching certificate
- Able to perform light physical work such as walking students to different location in the school and standing for extended periods of time
If interested, please apply directly to our site at https://www.aseschool.org/careers