San Juan Capistrano, CA United States
St. Margaret’s Episcopal School is now accepting applications for a full-time Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial & Operating Officer. The executive assistant to the Chief Financial and Operating Officer supports the CFOO’s leadership role performing administrative and operational tasks to maintain an effective and well-organized office.
- Serves as confidential assistant to CFOO.
- Provides administrative support for Business Office, Human Resources, Campus Safety and Facilities.
- Schedules appointments and meetings; maintains heavy daily calendar; makes travel arrangements.
- Prepares reports and letters for both on-campus and off-campus correspondence.
- Maintains office files, equipment and supplies.
- Opens, distributes and responds to office mail.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors as appropriate.
- Prepares agendas and takes minutes for various meetings.
- Prepares and distributes board reports for Finance, Audit, Investment and Facilities Committees.
- Compiles data from various contributors for external reports (i.e., INDEX, Cal-Isoba).
- Compiles data and reports for annual financial aid applications.
- Keep detailed calendar of all external reports and ensure timely submission.
- Regular, punctual attendance and accurate electronic timekeeping.
- Performs other duties related to job description as requested by CFOO.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Five to seven years of administrative professional experience, preferably at a financial institution.
- Experience using the computer to complete tasks, including Word, Outlook, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint with skill and accuracy.
- Accounting background would be beneficial, but is not required.
Compensation: $35 – 40/hour