Hoboken, NJ United States
The Board of Trustees of All Saints Episcopal Day School seeks an experienced, inspiring, and compassionate educator to serve as Head of School beginning July 1, 2023. A full position description is available at https://www.educatorscollaborative.com/clients/active-search-all-saints-episcopal-day-school-permanent-head/
Known equally for the excellence of its academic program, its values, and its strong sense of community, All Saints Episcopal Day School, a N – Grade 8 day school of approximately 200 students on two campuses in Hoboken, NJ, was founded in 1985 with 16 preschool students. In the years since, the school has gradually grown to its current size and configuration. In 2018, the school became independent of the All Saints parish.
The school’s mission reads: All Saints Episcopal Day School is a diverse community committed to academic excellence and social responsibility for students from Nursery to Grade 8.
The mission continues: At All Saints, we help children develop:
- A commitment to personal excellence
- The discipline and integrity to be successful in school and in life
- A responsibility for this planet and gratitude for its beauty
- A sense of spirituality through social action and service
- A sincere love of learning
Candidates interested in this position should submit the following materials as soon as possible.
- EC Candidate Summary Sheet (contact Nat Conard for this document)
- Cover letter addressed to the Search Committee
- Statement of educational leadership philosophy
- A list of five or more references with contact information (including phone numbers and email addresses)
- Up to three letters of reference (optional)
Please address any inquiries or expressions of interest to: Nat Conard, Partner, Educators Collaborative, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org