Fort Worth, TX United States
All Saints’ Episcopal School, Lower Division seeks experienced, energetic, and motivated substitute teachers to work with elementary aged children, from kindergarten to grade six. In order to be successful in our classrooms and aid students in their daily classroom tasks and learning activities, the following is essential.
- One to follow the regular teacher’s lesson plans (written and orally) to ensure consistency within learning;
- Assign classwork and homework according to lesson plans;
- Evaluate and provide feedback on student progress during instruction;
- Communicate effectively with other faculty members and staff;
- Comply with polices and operating procedures;
- Maintain and manage classroom behavior in a positive environment, and lastly;
- Supervise students out of class in different areas of the school such as hallways and in the cafeteria.
- College degree, preferably in education, child-centered, or related field
- Available to accept a substitute position the day one is needed and/or accept jobs if scheduled ahead of time;
- Complete interview process as well as background check.
- Able to perform light physical work such as walking students to different location in the school and standing for extended periods of time
If interested, please apply directly to our site at https://www.aseschool.org/careers