Brookhaven, GA United States
St. Martin’s Episcopal School has an opening for an Operations and Database Coordinator. St. Martin’s seeks candidates who support our mission and are culturally competent and responsive. We are welcoming of all applicants regardless of race, color, gender, age, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other protected characteristic.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this individual is responsible for maintaining, supporting and developing the School’s Raiser’s Edge database and coordinating financial reports with the Finance Office. This includes data entry for the annual fund, capital campaign, donor relations, major gifts and corporate and foundation relations. This individual also provides administrative support to the Director of Advancement, Marketing/Communications and the PTO.
- Oversee the daily operation of the Advancement database – Raiser’s Edge.
- Manage and maintain the database.
- Process donor pledges and contributions.
- Produce and mail acknowledgement letters on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Assist with annual fund as it relates to the RE database, including reporting, merging and printing solicitations, tracking data and data analysis.
- Manage matching gifts, credit card installments and pledge payments.
- Work closely with the Finance Office to reconcile donor gifts on a monthly basis.
- Filing and record maintenance.
- Design new Crystal Reports as needed.
- Produce and provide necessary reports for the annual audit.
- Develop and maintain efficient systems for data cleansing, data entry, gift processing, prospect research, and relationship management.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Provide excellent customer service, anticipating and exceeding the needs of our families and volunteers.
- Support needs of and provide timely reporting to annual fund volunteers.
- Provide support to Marketing/Communications by assisting with creation of reports and mailing lists.
- Attend and assist with advancement special events and alumni events.
- Supervise interns and contractor’s data entry as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required.
3-5 years of related work experience, preferably in an independent school setting. Raiser’s Edge experience required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced working knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher), Google platforms, and email marketing programs.
- Demonstrated financial and technical aptitude.
- Desire to collaborate with others and ability to work as a team member.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands.
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities.
- Must be able to work in an environment of constant demands and frequent interruptions.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and promote a positive working environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and relate well to parents, faculty, staff, and others while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- Possesses problem solving capabilities with a high degree of integrity, ethics, and dedication to the mission of the School.
Ability to serve in a 12-month role, some evenings and weekends required. Schedule is 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday.
This job is performed mostly inside and sometimes outside; the noise level can be quiet to loud. Position requires sitting at a desk, walking, standing, crouching, stooping, talking, seeing, and hearing as needed to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This position requires the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
In compliance with ADA requirements, we will make reasonable accommodations for the known disability of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
All employees are expected to support the mission and vision statements of St. Martin’s Episcopal School, and to contribute to the overall life of the school.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.