Biennial Conference 2018
Wednesday, November 7 - Friday, November 9, 2018
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
❌ STOP. If you wish to pay by check, you MUST register by mail.
⚠️ CAUTION. To qualify for group rates, entire group must register together.
You will have the option to reserve placeholders for any TBD attendees.
✅ Review all the information on this page.
✅ See above or click here to register!
✅ Be sure to reserve your hotel room after you register for the conference!
Related Web Pages and Sites:
Biennial 2018 Overview Page
Reserve a Hotel
Download a Registration Form to Print & Mail
Registration Includes:Registration includes the Full Conference activities below.
- Full Conference: Wednesday Deep Dives (registration required), Morning Coffees, General Sessions, Awards Luncheon, Worship Services, Conference Reception, Thursday Refresher, and 59 thought-provoking workshops.
- Wednesday's tours and Friday's Affinity Group Luncheons are not included in the conference registration fee and require the purchase of a ticket.
Who Should Attend:Biennial Conference is the premier gathering of Episcopal school leaders and friends. Heads of school, administrators, chaplains and teachers of religion, rectors, board and vestry members, and faculty should all plan to attend. The conference's
- speakers and workshops provide unparalleled education. You will be strengthened in the leadership and governance of your school, the articulation of its Episcopal identity, and your personal professional and spiritual development.
- networking events offer opportunities to connect, engage, and share with peers. You will develop friendships and colleague relationships that will sustain you in your work.
- worship services gather attendees for praise, thanksgiving, and celebration. You will be uplifted and reinvigorated.
Meeting Attire:School attire is recommended for all events.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 11/02/2018
|Standard Member||$719.00||Members (Before October 15)|
|Late or Onsite Member||$819.00||Members (after 10/14/2018)|
|Late or Onsite Non-Member||$1,099.00||Non-Member (after 10/14/18)|
|Standard Non-Member||$999.00||Non-Members (by 10/14/18)|
Cancellation and Other Policies:Written requests for cancellations must be received on or before Sunday, October 14, 2018. Cancellation requests must be faxed to Palisades Convention Management at 212-460-8090 ext. 217. Telephone or email cancellations will not be accepted.
NAES will assess a $125 processing fee on all approved refunds received before Sunday, October 14, 2018. Approved refunds will be processed within 15 business days after the conclusion of the conference.
After Sunday, October 14, 2018, no refunds will be made. Refunds will not be given for failure to attend for any reason, late arrival, unattended events, or early departure.
All registrations and reservations are subject to acceptance. Registrations and reservations received without payment will be returned. Registrations are non-transferable and cannot be split among conference attendees.
Tours are rain or shine and returns will not be given for inclement weather unless the tour is canceled. NAES, or the tour destination, reserve the right to cancel any tour if the minimum preregistration is not met. In the event of a tour cancellation, all preregistered funds will be refunded. NAES reserves the right to make comparable substitutions if circumstances beyond our control necessitate a change in any element of the program.
Any and all liability of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) with respect to registration, reservations, cancellations, changes in the location or content of the program, and refunds is limited to a sum no greater than the registration fee paid. Under no circumstances shall NAES be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, the cost of transportation or lodging. Submission of registration and payment constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
NAES or its contractors may be photographing or videotaping sessions and events at Biennial Conference 2018. By attending the NAES Biennial Conference 2018, attendees understand and agree to allow their likenesses, images, and voices to be used by NAES in association publications and communications, on its website and in marketing or promotional materials. Photo images and videos may also be shared with the media. Attendance at the meeting waives NAES from liability resulting from these uses.
Is Media Allowed?Yes
General Hotel Information:The Atlanta Marriott Marquis is the site of Biennial Conference 2018. All conference activities will take place there unless otherwise noted. The reservation deadline is October 1, 2018. The hotel is now offering reservations on a space and availability basis. Call (866) 469-5475 and to find out if reservations are available in the NAES Biennial Conference 2018 room block. After October 1, reservations requested will be on a space- and rate-available basis.
- Deep Dives, tours, and school visits begin as early as 12:30 p.m. (Eastern) on Wednesday, November 7.
- The conference begins Thursday, November 8, with Morning Prayer (7:30 a.m.), Morning Coffee (8:00 a.m.) and the Opening General Session (8:45 a.m.).
- The conference ends at 4:00 p.m. (Eastern) on Friday, November 9.
Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport is located approximately 12 miles from the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Airlines serving this airport include Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit Airlines, and United Airlines. Don't forget about getting to and from the airport.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Driving and Parking Information
For more information please contact:Ms. Glenys Natera
Palisades Convention Management
Phone: (212) 460-9700
Fax: (212) 460-5460