In a changing educational landscape, your school can stand out by cultivating and declaring what makes you unique—your Episcopal identity. NAES has the experience, resources, and best practices to help you fully articulate and live into this identity—as well as meet the unique challenges that arise as a part of being an Episcopal school.
Be part of the Episcopal school difference.
Shape and promote a shared vision of Episcopal schools.
Join NAES and say “yes” to living fully into the mission and values of Episcopal schools—authentic, transformative, and distinctive.
The world needs Episcopal schools. Now more than ever.
Full List of All NAES Member Services
Membership extends to your entire school staff. If applicable, membership also extends to your school’s sponsoring organization—in most cases a parish—which means your church, its staff, and vestry are also members. Please contact us if you have any questions.
NAES membership includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use the NAES Episcopal identity self-study to advance your school’s self-understanding and mission.
- Enroll your chaplain in the NAES mentoring program for new chaplains, in addition to monthly virtual gatherings to explore various aspects of chaplaincy.
- Gain peer-to-peer support through the NAES Online Community.
- Participate in NAES research and data reporting, specifically through NAIS/DASL and tailored NAES surveys for early childhood education programs.
- Benefit from nearly 60 years of experience creating opportunities through Episcopal identity, governance, and church–school relations.
- Receive specialized support and resources for Heads of School, Rectors, Chaplains, Early Childhood Educators, Diversity Practitioners, Trustees/Vestry Members, and more!
- Engage in 1-on-1 consulting.
- Apply for a grant.
- Free registration for all webinars and members-only virtual events.
- Optimize your school administration and operations through insights gained from the NAES Resource Library.
- Order members-only publications such as About Episcopal Schools.
- Register for NAES events at special member rates.
- Purchase all NAES store items at reduced price.
- Receive members-only communications and resources such as the Weekly Meditation and Network.
- Utilize the Cycle of Prayer for Episcopal Schools and Episcopal Schools Celebration materials in your school chapel services and beyond.
- Post a job listing to the NAES Career Center, reaching thousands of prospective employees per month.
- Join or support the Episcopal Urban School Alliance.
- Take part in a Haiti school partnership with support from NAES.
- Problem-solve with help from NAES Solutions Partners.
- Promote your school’s Episcopal identity by placing the NAES logo on your school’s website or marketing materials.
Excellence depends upon association. No important enterprise can flourish without the strength that comes from moral support, from the exchange of ideas, from mutual encouragement and criticism.