You have something to offer Episcopal schools. Get your message out by becoming an NAES Solutions Partner.
Becoming a Solutions Partner is a cost-effective investment for for-profit and nonprofit companies and organizations supplying products and professional services to Episcopal schools, early childhood education programs, and their leaders. It enables you to broaden your visibility within the Episcopal school community while demonstrating your support of our schools and NAES.
Active Solutions Partners
Connect with Our Members
- NAES website listing for your organization, which includes your logo, a link to your website, and a company description (see below).
- Inclusion in periodic Solutions Hub emails to NAES email list.
- Featured link in at least 2 issues of Network, our electronic member newsletter sent to over 3,500 members; complimentary subscriptions for your staff members; and inclusion in other NAES communications designed to highlight solutions partners.
- The opportunity to present a content driven webinar as part of our webinar series. (See form for additional details.)
- One free USPS mailing list with which to market your products and services to our member schools. (Please note that NAES does not provide email addresses.)
- “Loyalty rate” registration and exhibit opportunities, with priority access for renewing subscribers, for our Biennial Conference. (See form for additional details.)
- Proud Solutions Partner logo for your website and printed materials.
Become a Solutions Partner
- Subscription year: January 1 through December 31
- $850 per year for for-profit organizations
- $600 per year for nonprofits organizations
- Complete the form and return it with your check. Nonprofit organizations must enclose a copy of their IRS finding.
- Due to high processing fees, we cannot offer credit card payment for Solutions Partners at this time.
Questions? Email Sarah E. Tielemans or call her at (800) 334-7626, ext. 6135.