You have something to offer Episcopal schools. Get your message out by becoming an NAES Solutions Partner.
Becoming a Solutions Partner is a cost-effective investment for for-profit and nonprofit companies and organizations supplying products and professional services to Episcopal schools, early childhood education programs, and their leaders. It enables you to broaden your visibility within the Episcopal school community while demonstrating your support of our schools and NAES.
Active Solutions Partners
Connect with Our Members
- NAES website listing for your organization, which includes your logo, a link to your website, and a company description (see below).
- Featured link in at least 3 issues of Network, our electronic member newsletter sent to over 3,500 members; complimentary subscriptions for your staff members; and inclusion in other NAES communications designed to highlight solutions partners.
- “Loyalty rate” registration and exhibit opportunities, with priority access for renewing subscribers, for our Biennial Conference. (See form for additional details.)
- Proud Solutions Partner logo for your website and printed materials.
Become a Solutions Partner
- Subscription year: January 1 through December 31
- $900 per year for for-profit organizations
- $650 per year for nonprofits organizations
- Complete the application form (email email@example.com for more information) and return it with your check. Nonprofit organizations must enclose a copy of their IRS finding.
- Due to high processing fees, we cannot offer credit card payment for Solutions Partners at this time.
Questions? Email Sarah E. Tielemans or call her at (800) 334-7626, ext. 6135.