Embracing a New Re-Ligious Framework: Dealing with Religious Life in Our School, Ourselves and Those We Serve
Friday, February 9 - Sunday, February 11, 2007
A conference for chaplains and teachers of religion in independent and Episcopal schools jointly sponsored by the Council for Spiritual and Ethical Education (CSEE) and the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES).
- The Rev. Peter G. Cheney, Executive Director, NAES
- David Streight, Executive Director, CSEE
- Robert Harold Thompson, The Phelps Minister of Phillips Church and School Minister, Phillips Exeter
Academy, Exeter, NH
- “Talking with the Other”—Engaging those in our schools from religious and ethnic traditions outside of the historical and normative traditions of the school. (How do we speak the truth to those we disagree with or who disagree with us; processes for connecting.)
- Chaplains and Teachers—Self care and Spiritual Disciplines.
- Religious and Spiritual Curricula—Carrying out our visions. (This session will include the sharing of resources by the participants.)
Registration Includes:The per-person conference registration rates include all sessions, conference materials, and the following meals:
- Friday's welcome dinner
- Saturday's continental breakfast and lunch; and
- Sunday's continental breakfast.
The registration deadline for this conference is January 28, 2007. No on-site registrations will be available.
Who Should Attend:The Conference is designed for independent and Episcopal school chaplains and teachers of religion.
Meeting Attire:Casual and comfortable is the plan.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 01/29/2007
|NAES or CSEE Member||$295.00||
Cancellation and Other Policies:Written cancellations received by fax, 212.286.9366, or by e-mail, email@example.com, no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, January 26, 2007, are entitled to a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Requests received after 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, January 26, 2007, or by any means other than fax or e-mail will not be entitled to a refund of any kind. NAES is not responsible for any obligation incurred because of airline or travel cancellations or curtailments.
General Hotel Information:The room block at the Sheraton Austin is now closed.
For more information please contact:Mr. David J. Schnabel CAE