Early Childhood Education Program Leadership Day
Monday, April 23, 2007
Resurrection Episcopal Day School
Beginning at 9:30 a.m. and concluding at 3:30 p.m., this day-long seminar offers ECE program leaders the opportunity to build school leader skills, including:
- Building Healthy Church/School Partnerships.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Head, Rector, Vestry and Board.
- Building and Sustaining Structures for Communication and Collaboration.
- Models for Effective ECE Worship.
- The Rev. Peter G. Cheney, Executive Director, NAES
- Bill Gordh, Director of Expressive Arts, The Episocpal School in the City of New York
- Laurie Boone Hogen, Head of School, Resurrection Episcopal Day School, New York City
- The Rev. James B. Lemler, D.Min., Director of Mission, The Episcopal Church
- Laura C. Walker, Senior Associate Consultant to NAES
Registration Includes:Registration includes all seminar materials and lunch.
Who Should Attend:Heads/Directors, Rectors, Chaplains and Vestry and Board Members should attend.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 04/16/2007
Cancellation and Other Policies:Cancellations received by fax, 212.286.9366, or by e-mail, <email@example.com>, by 5:00 p.m. E.S.T., Monday, April 16, 2007 are entitled to a full refund less a $10 processing fee. Requests received after the deadline or by any means other than fax or e-mail will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
For more information please contact:Mr. David J. Schnabel CAE