Early Childhood Education Program Leadership Day - Chicago
Monday, November 5, 2007
St. Chrysostom Day School
Beginning at 9:30 a.m. and concluding at 3:30 p.m., this one-day seminar (for which there is no hotel room block) offers ECE program leaders the opportunity to build school leadership skills, including:
- Building Healthy Church/School Partnerships.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Head, Rector, Vestry and Board.
- Building and Sustaining Structures for Communication and Collaboration.
- Models for Effective ECE Worship.
- The Rev. Daniel R. Heischman. D.Min., Executive Director, NAES
- Laura C. Walker, Senior Associate Consultant to NAES
- Bill Gordh, Director of Expressive Arts, The Episcopal School in the City of New York
- Mary Ellen Christy, Headmistress, St. Chrysostom Day School, Chicago
|Registration Form - ECE Program Leadership Day - November 5 - Chicago|
Registration Includes:All conference materials and lunch.
Who Should Attend:Heads/Directors, Rectors, Chaplains and Vestry and Board Members should attend.
Meeting Attire:Attire for this seminar is business casual.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 10/29/2007
Cancellation and Other Policies:Written cancellations received by fax, 212.286.9366, or by e-mail, <email@example.com>, no later than 5:00 p.m. E.D.T. on Monday, October 29, 2007 are entitled to a full refund less a $10 processing fee. Requests received after 5:00 p.m. E.D.T. on Monday, October 29, 2007, or by any means other than fax or e-mail, will not be entitled to a refund of any kind. NAES is not responsible for any obligation incurred because of airline or travel cancellations or curtailments.
For more information please contact:Mr. David J. Schnabel CAE