Leadership & Governance Institute 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
Virginia Theological Seminary
The Institute, a one-day, drive-in gathering, is designed to assist leadership teams from parish and independent schools to:
- hone their leadership skills;
- understand better the roles and responsibilities of church and school leaders;
- strengthen relationships among team members;
- build effective partnerships in the leadership team;
- use the Principles of Good Practice for Furthering Episcopal Identity in Episcopal Schools; and
- explore current trends in effective governance.
Registration Includes:The per-person conference registration rates include all sessions, conference materials and lunch. Please note that on-site registration is not available for the Institute.
Who Should Attend:The Institute is designed for school leadership teams consisting of the head of school or director; the rector; one or more Vestry members; and one or more school board members.
Meeting Attire:Suggested attire for the Institute is school/business attire.
Registration Fees:These fees are available through 03/31/2008
Cancellation and Other Policies:Written cancellations received by fax, 212.286.9366, or by e-mail, email@example.com, no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, March 31, 2008, are entitled to a full refund less a $25 processing fee. Requests received after 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, March 31, 2008, or by any means other than fax or e-mail will not be entitled to a refund of any kind. NAES is not responsible for any obligation incurred because of airline or travel cancellations or curtailments.
General Hotel Information:Please note that no hotel room block has been established for this one-day, drive-in event.
For more information please contact:Mr. David J. Schnabel CAE