- new to your leadership role at an Episcopal school and wanting to learn more about the ethos of the school community you've joined?
- a parent seeking an excellent academic setting for your child that nurtures mind, body, and soul?
- an Episcopalian wondering how Episcopal schools, as Christian institutions, are intentionally pluralistic in the students and families they serve?
- an education association leader or a consultant working with an Episcopal school and needing background information and context?
- simply curious about Episcopal schools?
By exploring these pages, you'll begin to understand Episcopal schools and their reasons being.
More about Episcopal Schools
Learn more about what distinguishes a school as Episcopal.
NAES-developed sets of principles of good practice for various aspects of Episcopal school identity, leadership, governance, and community life.
Answers to some of your most common questions about Episcopal identity, admissions, financial aid, chapel and worship, religious studies, governance and accreditation, and the role of NAES.
Our most recent statistics from Episcopal schools. Includes a map showing the relative distribution of all Episcopal schools, member and non-member alike.
A searchable database of our member schools. Search results provide the address, telephone, fax number, and website of each school and, when provided, a brief description and photo of the school.
Considering a residential educational program for your child? Are you a student thinking about boarding school? Learn more about our member boarding programs.
A growing number of Episcopal schools are being established in historically under-served, low-income communities. These tuition-free or sliding-scale tuition schools are making a difference. Learn more about them.