Atlanta, GA United States
St. Martin’s Episcopal School is looking for a Bus Driver for the 2020-2021 school year to transport children to and from school.
- Manage and safely transport students to and from school on a daily basis
- Provide safe transportation for different educational activities
- Manage student behavior and intervention while in loco parentis, and represent the school system in a professional manner.
- Can communicate and take directions in English; both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exhibit a positive attitude
License and Certification Qualifications
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger and School (P&S) Bus endorsements required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of carrying an unrestricted driver’s license required.
About St. Martin’s Episcopal School
St. Martin’s Episcopal School, founded in 1959, is a coeducational day school serving students from Infants through 8th grade. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.stmartinschool.org.
The School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, applicants are considered only on the basis of merit, qualifications and abilities. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, gender, age, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualified candidates should email a resume and list of references (cover letter optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.