New York, NY—The National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) is excited to announce that, beginning June 1, 2011, it will collect annual database update information from Episcopal schools and school exploration committees using an online process. It replaces the paper form used in previous years.
This new online process, which is tied directly the NAES database, will allow schools and committees to:
- Review and edit basic information about the program and the grades served;
- Provide student demographic and financial aid information;
- Supply staff and faculty demographic and benefits information; and
- Update the staff, faculty, and trustee roster by adding individuals to or deleting them from the organization’s database record.
The new process will allow you to begin completing the form, stop, and then come back to it in case you need to collect additional information from your files.
The web-based collection process will be open for completion June 1-July 31, 2011.
Directions and Links Coming to You Week of May 23
Every school and school exploration committee in the NAES database has a staff member flagged as the organization’s "Directory Contact". In most cases this is the head of school or committee chair.
During the week of May 23-27, each "Directory Contact" will receive a letter providing:
- Username and password for accessing the online forms;
- Links and directions for accessing the online forms through the NAES website; and
- An outline of the information that will be collected.
"Directory Contacts" will also receive a follow-up blast e-mail.
Double-check or Change Your Directory Contact Before May 13
To change or double-check your school’s or committee’s "Directory Contact", please call or e-mail David Schnabel at 800.334.7626, ext. 6182, or email@example.com, on or before May 13.
If you have questions about the online database update process, please call or e-mail David Schnabel.