The National Association of Episcopal Schools is now seeking workshop proposals for its Biennial Conference 2004, to be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC, November 18-20, 2004, where our theme will be "Whose Service is Perfect Freedom."
Episcopal school leaders — heads and directors, senior administrators, chaplains, rectors, vestry members, trustees, bishops, regional and diocesan school leaders — are encouraged to offer proposals for consideration, as are friends of Episcopal schools. Heads of School and Directors are asked to distribute copies of this form to their staff and faculty members so that they may also offer proposals for consideration.
Guidelines for workshops and workshop proposals are included in the attached PDF file.
To submit a proposal,
• Download the attached PDF file.
• Open the file and print it using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Distribute copies of the guidelines and form to your school’s faculty and staff.
• Complete the form(s), making sure that the appropriate signatures are on the form(s).
• Fax or mail the form(s) to the fax number or address listed.
The fax or postmark deadline for receipt of proposals is November 30, 2003.
Decisions about all proposals will be communicated on or about February 28, 2004.
Questions concerning the proposal process may be directed to David Schnabel, Conferences & Communications Coordinator, whose contact information may be found at the end of this announcement.
We look forward to receiving your proposal exploring our theme, "Whose Service is Perfect Freedom."