Here is important information you need to make room reservations at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel for Biennial Conference 2008, November 6-8, 2008. The room block opens for reservations on April 1, 2008. Please read this announcement in its entirety before making your hotel reservations as there are separate processes for individual and group reservations.
All rates are per night, exclusive of applicable taxes.
- $174 — Single/Double (only $5 more than Biennial Conference 2006)
- $184 — Triple
- $194 — Quadruple
- These are reservations for fewer than 3 rooms being held on a single credit card, or rooms being held with a different credit card for each room.
- Call 813.221.4900 or 800.228.9290 and ask for a general reservations agent.
- Or visit the Marriott web site and enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservations process.
- Individual reservations sent by fax or e-mail or to the hotel’s group coordinator will not be processed.
- The cut-off date for individual reservations is October 3, 2008; after this date the unreserved portion of the room block will be released for general resale.
- Accommodations requested after October 3, 2008 will be offered on a space and rate available basis.
Group Reservations of 3 or More Rooms
- These are reservations that involve unusual billing, groups of 3 or more rooms being held on the same credit card, and other situations that cannot be handled by the general reservations agents.
- To make a group reservation, e-mail Daria Teofilovic, Group Coordinator at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina, beginning April 1, 2008. Do not contact Ms. Teofilovic for individual reservations.
- Be sure to provide your group’s arrival and departure dates, a list of the names of the people in your group, and credit card information with which to hold the reservation.
- All group reservation rooms must be fully pre-paid by check or credit card on or before September 12, 2008.
- Any group rooms not pre-paid on or before September 12, 2008 will be returned to the Conference room block and made available at the conference rate to individuals/groups attending the Conference.
- All group rooms are non-refundable and may not be cancelled once payment has been made.