New York, NY—The National Association of Episcopal Schools is pleased to announce the launch of the electronic version of Network, its monthly member newsletter, beginning with the August 2010 issue. Delivered as a HTML-formatted e-mail message, and available on-line as well, this electronic version replaces the print edition which has been discontinued.
Features of the New Network
The electronic Network is designed so that the Association may offer expanded content that the previous eight-page printed version precluded due to space constraints. Now, NAES can point readers to essays, articles, and resources that can be accessed with the click of a mouse. The publication also helps NAES to achieve its goals of improving the timeliness of communications, "greening" its operations and processes, and reallocating resources to support new and existing programs.
The newsletter’s features include:
- Links to key NAES Web site pages: Calendar, Careers, The Commons, and Library
- Featured articles and items either specific to the issue or drawn from the NAES Web site
- Resources on the NAES Web site or sites from around the Internet
- Association announcements
- Links to upcoming events and important deadlines
- Links to one or more the Association’s Corporate Subscribers
- Print Entire Newsletter – Click this button and a browser window will open. In it readers will find all of the newsletter content. Click the browser’s print button and recipients can take the newsletter away to read off-line.
Archives, Frequently Asked Questions, and Other Things You Should Know
Here are some helpful NAES Web site pages you should bookmark.
- Network—This page includes archives of the new electronic Network, as well as PDF files of the print edition, August 2002-June 2010.
- Network – Tips and Frequently Asked Questions—This is the place to find tips for improving delivery of the newsletter to your e-mail inbox and answers to your other questions about Network.
- E-mail List Subscriptions—Go here to manage your Network and other open NAES e-mail list subscriptions.
- Manage Personal Profile—Here is where you can make sure NAES yor correct e-mail address on file, as well as your name, address, and title.
We are pleased to bring you the revamped Network. We hope you find it informative, useful, and timely!
The National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) is an independently incorporated, voluntary membership organization that supports, serves, and advocates for the vital work and ministry of those who serve over 1,200 Episcopal schools, early childhood education programs, and school establishment efforts throughout the Episcopal Church. Chartered in 1965, with historic roots dating to the 1930s, NAES is the only pre-collegiate educational association that is both national in scope and Episcopal in character. The Association offers a variety of services, publications, resources, and conferences consonant with its mission and focused principally on Episcopal school identity, leadership, and governance, and on the spiritual and professional development of school leaders.