The National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) is pleased and proud to announce to launch of its redesigned website, https://www.episcopalschools.org.
Based on feedback from a NAES survey and other tools, the new site has been reconfigured with new navigation and a new categorization and tagging structure. Visitors will more easily be able to:
- access resources;
- learn about related events, resources, and publications; and
- find information about Episcopal schools and NAES.
“The new NAES website enables members, education professionals, Episcopalians, and visitors to lead and serve better the nearly 1,200 Episcopal schools and early childhood education programs,” commented the Rev. Daniel R. Heischman, executive director of NAES. “It is an exciting moment in our communication ministry as we educate, inform, and connect these individuals in order to advance Episcopal education and to promote excellence through association.”
The redesigned website, featuring the new NAES logo and color palette, includes:
- A Library of carefully chosen resources (many now available to the public) that is front and center on the main navigation bar.
- Role-based pages in the NAES Community section that collect relevant and current resources onto a single page. Each is a springboard to the whole site.
- A revamped Career Center featuring expanded new Job Listings and information about Career Paths in Episcopal schools.
- Information about Partnership Programs through which Episcopal schools can work with schools in need, including Episcopal schools in Haiti.
- Integrated Social Media and multimedia features that will allow us to highlight and showcase Episcopal schools in action.
- Open commenting by all visitors on The Commons: Our Blog.
- Revised search result listings for Find a Member School that feature descriptions, logos, and photos of the schools.
- New lists of Boarding Programs and Episcopal Urban School Alliance members.
- A way for supporters and friends to Donate Online to NAES.
- A Web Recordings Archive of our evermore popular webinars. These embedded recordings are available to members.
The site is the work of Matrix Group International, Inc., a leading web design and development agency in the Washington, DC area, that partners with associations, professional societies, and nonprofits. Its services include: web design, content management system implementation, e-commerce systems, web based association management software (MatrixMaxx), integration with other AMS systems, mobile app development, e-marketing, and social media. The new site was built using the Sitefinity content management system.
For more information about the new website, contact:
David J. Schnabel, CAE
Communications & Events Coordinator
National Association of Episcopal Schools
(800) 334-7626, ext. 6182