The Institute, a one-day, drive-in gathering, is designed to assist leadership teams from parish and independent schools to:
- hone their leadership skills
- understand better the roles and responsibilities of church and school leaders;
- strengthen relationships among team members;
- build effective partnerships in the leadership team;
- use the Principles of Good Practice for Furthering Episcopal Identity in Episcopal Schools, Principles of Good Practice for Governance in Episcopal Parish Day Schools, and the newPrinciples of Good Practice for Leadership Transitions in Episcopal Schools.
- explore current trends in effective governance
Heads of school, rectors, trustees, board members, and vestry members should plan to attend as a leadership team. The Institute is structured to include sessions of interest and importance to all types of school leaders, as well as sessions geared to the parish school and the independent school.
We look forward to seeing you in Fort Lauderdale.