April 9–May 28, 2015 • Twitter and Facebook Event • #naes50th
As part of our 50th anniversary celebration in 2014-2015, NAES is planning a social media event in the fifty days leading into our actual birthday on May 28, 2015. It’s designed to showcase our member schools and how they live out their missions and ministries as Episcopal schools.
Here’s how your school can participate!
Share on Twitter and Facebook About Your Episcopal School
Each week of the event, we ask that you share, via Twitter and Facebook, photos, stories, and videos about how your school lives out these aspects of its Episcopal identity:
- April 9–11: Mission Statements (mission statement on your website)
- April 12–18: Episcopal Identity (signs, symbols, and statements)
- April 19–25: Chapel & Worship
- April 26–May 2: Equity & Justice
- May 3–9: Study of Religion
- May 10–16: Community Service
- May 17–23: Servant Leaders (honor the outstanding adult and students leaders in your school who best exemplify its Episcopal identity)
- May 24–28: Birthday Wishes to NAES (send us a message)
Include #naes50th and #episcopal in Your Posts
Include the former so NAES will be able find your posts and retweet them (@naes_episcopal) and share them on our Facebook page (naes.episcopal). Add the latter so the wider Episcopal Church can follow along and learn about the Good News of our schools!
Contact David J. Schnabel, CAE, Communications & Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 716-6182.