The National Association of Episcopal Schools is pleased to announce that it awarded 2014 Outreach Fund grants totaling $13,000 to the following member schools in support of these projects and programs.
- Good Shepherd Episcopal School, Dallas, TX — Education Preparation, Sharing in Community Service
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School, Fruitland Park, FL — Summer Enrichment Program
- St. Aidan’s School, Malibu, CA — Tuition Assistance Program
- St. James Academy, Monkton, MD — Biennial Conference 2014 Scholarship
- St. James Episcopal School, Corpus Christi, TX — Chalkboard Fence for Prayer Ministry
- St. James Episcopal School, Warrenton, VA — Biennial Conference 2014 Scholarship
- St. John’s Episcopal School, Homestead, FL — Get Moving!
- St. John’s Episcopal School, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA — The St. John’s Garden Project
- Saint Marks Episcopal School, Upland, CA — Biennial Conference 2014 Scholarship
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School, Metairie, LA — Biennial Conference 2014 Scholarship
- St. Martin’s-in-the-Field Episcopal School, Severna Park, MD — The Out-of-Eden Walk Global Bazaar
- St. Paul’s Episcopal School, New Orleans, LA — Sharing a Foundation and Love of Music Theory and Practice
- St. Richard’s Episcopal School, Indianapolis, IN — Horizons at St. Richard’s
- TMI—The Episcopal School of Texas, San Antonio, TX — Books for Buddies: Reading for Keeps
Each school year NAES designates 10% of its budgeted Annual Fund goal to be distributed in the form of grants to members, associate members and regional, state or diocesan Episcopal schools organizations. These grants support projects commensurate with the mission and philosophy of the Association, including:
- Mission-focused projects
- School outreach projects
- Programs designed to strengthen a school’s Episcopal identity
- Need-based scholarships for attending Biennial Conference (available only for Biennial Conference years)
The maximum grant available is $1,000. NAES extends its congratulations to the recipients and its thanks to all who applied.
The National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) is an independently incorporated, voluntary membership organization that supports, serves, and advocates for the vital work and ministry of those who serve nearly 1,200 Episcopal schools, Early Childhood education programs, and school establishment efforts throughout The Episcopal Church. Chartered in 1965, with historic roots dating to the 1930s, NAES is the only pre-collegiate educational association that is both national in scope and Episcopal in character. The Association offers a variety of services, publications, resources, and conferences consonant with its mission and focused principally on Episcopal school identity, leadership, and governance, and on the spiritual and professional development of school leaders.