The National Association of Episcopal Schools is pleased to announce that it awarded 2015 Outreach Fund grants totaling $12,000 to the below-listed member schools in support of a variety of projects and programs.
These grants are to be used in the 2015-2016 school year.
- Bishop Seabury Academy, Lawrence, KS — WRAP Worker Partner Program
- Christ Church Episcopal Preschool, Greenville, DE — Faculty, Fellowship, and Faith
- Epiphany School, Dorchester, MA — Outreach Program
- Grace Montessori School, Allentown, PA — Scholarship Fund
- The Neighborhood Academy, Pittsburgh, PA — Student Scholarship Support
- St. Catherine’s School, Richmond, VA — A Partnership Across the Globe
- St. Elizabeth’s School, Denver, CO — Diversity Training
- St. George’s Academy, Laguna Hills, CA — Playground Renewal Project
- St. George’s Independent School, Germantown, TN — Summer Adventures
- St. Patrick’s Day School, Thousand Oaks, CA — Outreach Program
- Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church and School, Prosper, TX — Godly Play Materials for Chapel Program
- St. Paul’s School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD — Adult Religious Studies Class
- St. Timothy’s School, Stevenson, MD — Reflection Garden
Each school year NAES designates 10% of its budgeted Annual Fund goal to be distributed in the form of grants to members, associate members and regional, state or diocesan Episcopal schools organizations. These grants support projects commensurate with the mission and philosophy of the Association, including:
- Mission-focused projects
- School outreach projects
- Programs designed to strengthen a school’s Episcopal identity
- Need-based scholarships for attending Biennial Conference (available only for Biennial Conference years)
The maximum grant available is $1,000. NAES extends its congratulations to the recipients and its thanks to all who applied.